Friday, September 12, 2008

Almost back to school

I haven't written for a few days because my mom was in the hospital. Everything is fine now.


In a few days, I will start school again and in jule or july I will be a fully trained beauty technician, pedicure and make up artist. Looking forward to that, but not to early mornings. Having to travel by car, train and bus, getting waxed, having to drive for hours for a 10-minute exam. Actually, I think I'm a bit tired of going to school :)


But who wouldn't love staying at home, playing with the dog and beads while spending time on Etsy and other websites?


I've made a lot of friends this summer and I hope I will have time enough to spend time with them.


I also bought my first navigation system. I had to drive to Diest to get my mom, a 45-minute drive but I've never driven in the center. I had been thinking about buying one and this was the perfect time. It went great, I forgot to switch transmission a few times, but other then that just perfect.


I also had my second etsy sale yesterday! I was so happy and did my happy dance. I do a happy dance everytime, I think it is for good luck :)


These are the earrings I sold.

No comments: