Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthstone Charms!

Here I am again! Had a great night yesterday. My friends and I had spend the evening watching movies and eating. More eating than watching to be honest but it was so much fun.

Have you already seen my birthstone charms? They are all made with sterling silver. On a dot headpin there is a large freshwater pearl (they are 11-12 mm so really big). On top of that is a sterling silver spacer or bead cap. And the charm is finished with a swarovski crystal in birthstone colours or just a colour you love. Here is an example:
I made them for 9 months now since I didn't have the right colour for the others. But I ordered those and I hope they will be here in a few days. For some months, there will be a choice because they have more birthstones.

I also lowered shipping on a lot of items so have a look! Instead of 6.95 a lot of them are now 4,50.

When playing on the etsy forums I noticed this cute bag: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14580069 . It really is the love it or hate it fabric and I love it! Check our her shop she has lots of beautiful stuff!

On that same game I also discovered Filiadavidus. Those prints are great! Only the Gusi isn't my thing but I would love to paint my wall black just to put them on it and make them stand out. Here is the link to the shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6038581

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will read, you are funny. is there any way to show the pictures in your blog or do I need to follow the link every time?

Beauty by Elke said...

I'm going to try to post the pictures. Thank you for your comment.