Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wow it has been a while since I made my last post here. It's almost Septembre, school will start again in a few weeks so it's the perfect time for a new beginning.


Unfortunateley, my keyboard isn't working correctly so it takes a lot of time to type this, guess it's a test to see if I'm commited enough. Like most people, I plan to write everyday, let's see how that goes in a few weeks.


Yesterday I made a shop on the online mall for handcrafted beauties, Etsy. My shop there is still in development but there is a lot more to see and discover. You can find my place through http://dellejuwelen.etsy.com/ I hope I typed it right, it's all very new.


I also made this wonderfull sterling silver and amethist bracelet. I had the nuggets in my stash for quite a while but it all came together in this design. I showed it to a few people and they all liked it, so nice to hear people enjoy what you made.

No comments: