Thursday, October 9, 2008

A million blogs!

I was checking a topic in the Etsy forums about blogs. I got onto http://monacodesigns.blogspot.com that way and kept reading. It is such an entertaining blog. She talks about her jewelry, her live, adds funny and true quotes and a lot of humour.

I also noticed something that was called the ‘million blog list’ and went to check it out. It seems that more than 70 million blogs exist and someone thought it would be funny to see how long it would take until 1 million of those blogs signed up for a list. I think it is a great idea too.

First rule is that you can’t have an NSFW blog, I have no clue what that is so they insured mine would be fine then. Then you just add yourself to the bottom of the list. You can read the rules here: http://www.millionbloglist.com/Add_Your_Blog and on the bottom is a link where you can add your blog.

That was very easy and now I’m on their list, I’m number 2237! Guess they still have a long way to go. But if you have your own blog, add it there and let’s see how long until they get 1 million! Oh by the way they started april 2008

No comments: