Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whoops, this is so long ago. I went to school again on the 16th and have been busy ever since. Today I had a market with my jewelry and I'm so tried right now but I have some time to write something.

The first little black box that I contributed to has gone on sale on september 22, I have seen a picture on flickr with my sample on it but so far nothing else.

I've made another 180 that will go in the box for december because the others didn't have anymore open spots. And I'm making a lot more to be contributed by Always Amy. She wants to give a sample bag to every teacher in the city where she lives, that's more than 1000 bags! I also added all the earrings I have made on my etsy shop on http://dellejuwelen.etsy.com

Wish I could write more but I'm too tired :)

No comments: