Monday, March 16, 2009

16 march 08

I got this list from www.makeupandbeautyblog.com and since I'm bored I'm putting it here.

Mood: Bad, very bad. I guess it's a girls thing. I'm feeling weird and disoriented. A bit relieved that there aren't important lessons tomorrow. A headache coming up and my drink doesn't tast good.


Hair:Also bad, as usual :) Like said in my previous post I need to go to get a new hair cut soon.

Mascara: I haven't seen mascara in 2 days

Outfit: Blue jeans, black socks, brown top and black sweater. Sounds sexy don't you think?

Nails:Ah-ha! They are looking good but short. Wearing chocolate martini by orly.

My guilty pleasures:Since it's that girly thing I can eat as much chocolate as I want. I started with my nail polish name, then I bought chocolate rabbits this morning (can't find them anymore, wonder if I ate them already) and there is still some chocolate cake left!

I’m really great at _____:Euhm I've been making thank you cards for the last 1,5 week and they do look cute.

What’s for lunch?At noon I had bread with chicken and for diner it was salmon with veggies and potatoes.

What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods: Best day of the year and I'm inside.

Weekly goals: Getting a facial on friday, teaching kids to make keychains on friday, fotoshoot on saturday and wednesday. I hope to get approval of my accountant to start shopping for the shoot and I want my new visa for the shop.

No comments: