Friday, March 6, 2009

Photoshoot

I still have to tell you about my photoshoot on wednesday! I worked with a photographer called Jeroen Strijbos (I always have to check his name) When I arrived it was like Oh-oh, it was at the end of a small road in a building with noone around. But once inside there were 2 nice studios, a dressing room, enough room for make-up. Very interesting.

We had to wait for a bit since there was no white paper for the background. When that arrived I changed my clothes. I hardly ever wear skirts so of course I chose to wear those ;) I also had a pair of new boots on that I love. I also wore a corset and more new shoes (that were only 9 euros a pair, can you believe it?). Jeroen was so nice to make a picture of my tattoo too. It looked very cool. I had this beauty for more than a year and still no decent picture.

The shoot went very relaxed, I would do it again anytime. Now the hard thing, waiting for the pictures! As soon as I have some (probably in a few days) I will show some.

No comments: