Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a beauty sinner

I got my inspiration for this post by reading www.deltacephei.nl.

Here are my beauty sins:
- Last time I got my hair done was in september 08. I don't have splitting points yet but my hair just falls down
- I hate rinsing out my hair when lying in bath, it's a real effort for me to do this
- I love the look you get the morning after the night you didn't took your eyeliner and mascara off.
- Putting extravagant make up on others is fun, I look stupid with it.
- I don't drink enough water because I don't want to go to the bathroom to much when I go somewhere.
- I'm a nail technician but I don't wear artificial nails myself.
- If I can't get my eyebrows done by someone else they wont get done.
- I love spraying perfume in my hair, very good for it, but not really.

Admit it, you have beauty sins too! I challenge you to write this list for yourself. Especially you Serena, I know you will be reading this someday!

No comments: