Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Secret Garden

I've known Serena for a while since she and her mom like to make jewelry too. A while ago she started her shop http://www.thesecretgarden.nl/ and it was time to check it out.

There is a a piece of shampoo bar in the organza bag. I got it for free if I would let her know what it was like. Last week I started a shampoo bar made by lush and I really like the idea. It smells neutral but nice.
In the other bag in a facial mask with oatmeal, milk and honey. Sometimes this smells really bad but this one is fresh! It does seem a small bag for 6 uses but we'll see. I'm going to use this tonight for a special thing tomorrow.
There are also 4 bath tablet. These aren't melts but they are like those bath bombs. I got Sweetie Pie (a favourite with lots of people but I'm not sure if it is my thing) and Orange & Grapefruit (this is a scent I do like a lot!)

They arrived right on time. Tomorrow I have an assignment for my make-up classes but after searching for 3 months for someone to work on I've given up. I didn't want to spend the day doing nothing so I arranged a photoshoot. Maybe we can't find a model and then I have to pose for the pictures! So tonight I'll have a long bath with my new stuff.

No comments: