Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things I do good

A few days ago I made a list with my beauty sins. Today I had a headache all day long, my class didn't go very well but that can happen. To cheer me up I've made a list with things I do right!

- I use moisturizer twice a day. I'm still in love with Lush' imperialis
- When I rinse my hair properly, I rinse with cold water. My hairs love it, I don't.
- I scrub my body twice a week and it's soooo much softer than it used to be.
- I use foot lotion every evening, it doens't seem to work but hey, it's the thought that counts!
- I also use hand and body lotion every night!
- I adore lipbalm and use it all day long.
- I try to take my make up off at night, I'm getting good at this
- I don't spend a lot of time sunbathing and if I do I use sunblock

Hm that's all I can think about now, headache is too strong.

No comments: