Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm back!

I've been soooo sick and busy that I forgot about you, my readers but I'm back, trying to blog to relax :)

I had a driving lesson today again so I really need to relax. I would like to take my exam in a few months so I took a lesson to see what else I still have to practise. It wasn't a big disaster but I'm just not fond of them. My own car is 20 years old and you can imagine its a lot different to drive than the teachers car that was just 3 weeks old. So I really had to get to know it first. I didn't hit anything or anyone so that's postive I guess :) I do know now that I still have to practise a lot more in the city where the exam will be. It's about a 30 minute drive and I just never go there but I will now.

I also ordered my first lush products a few days ago. I heard people bragging about it all the time and since I looooooove taking long baths and beauty stuff I decided to check out what it is all about. I mostly ordered products that looked like fun to me. Like this pink blob of stuff with seaweed around it. You should take a small piece and mix it with water to use it on your face. We'll see. I ordered on friday and I heard from others it usually arrives in a day or 5.

I got these cool things today to. I belong to some Dutch jewelry maker's forums and I bought swarovski colour charts for the people that wanted one, so now I have 13 or 14 of these charts. I wanted to send them today but the office shop was closed so I couldn't get any bubble wrappers. They are really cool.

I'm gonna put a mask on (with sunflowers and carrots) and go watch some tv. Have a fun night!

No comments: