Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lush Jungle

As promised I tried the jungle conditioner yesterday. It wasn't as easy to bring on than a liquid conditioner but I think it is just something I have to get used to. I first used a lush mask, then a normal shampoo and then the conditioner. There are less knots in my hair, it is shiney and smooth but it seems like I didn't completey rinse out the product when I thought I did. It looks a bit like I didn't wash my hair for 4 days in some places. But I will try it again so I can give an honest opinion. So far I like it.

I also ordered some make up, I discovered www.Nonpareilboutique.com and they sell NYX, a brand a lot of people seem to love. So of course I had to try, I call those things business investments ;) I ordered 2 pallettes of eye shadow, a glitter eyeliner, a lipgloss and 5 or 6 lipsticks and it cost me under 40 dollars with 10 dollars shipping included. Now I have to wait for it.

No comments: