Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photoshoot + High Tea

Yesterday I had my first real photoshoot as a make-up artist. Well not really, there were 2 shoots with in total 4 people. The first was really easy. It was about a group of people that made a mountainbike route to collect money for charity. It was really fun to work with these people. The second shoot was with Karen and Stijn, a couple that wanted extreme make -up. That was a lot harder to do. I had to come up with a design on the spot and make it on her face. But in the end it was ok and I still want to do more shoots. Next one is on March 15!

Today I had a family high tea for my birthday last week. As usual my mom made way to much food. She had: 3 kinds of sandwiches, meat pie, scones, euhm dunno the name dough with sausages in it, brownies, cupcakes, apple cake and some more. Of course I wanted to try it all, everything was so yummy I am still eating it. Not smart I know but for once it is ok. Hmmm I think I'll make me another sandwich with salmon. Tomorrow back to my diet! I would like to go under 60 kg by easter break. That's about 1,5 - 2 kg and I have a month to do that. Doable if there aren't more high teas :)

No comments: