Friday, February 27, 2009

Oops, more lush :)

I admit, I'm getting already addicted to lush. I use Imperialis everyday and my skin feels a lot better. A few days ago I couldn't sleep so I had a bath with a dreamtime bathmelt, really relaxing. And my hair never was as soft as with jungle conditioner. So I ordered some more :) This is the last batch for at least a month, I first have to use things that I have.



I really wanted to buy a henna bloc. I thought it would be like 1/3 of this size. I still have dyed hair so I'm not sure if I can even use it well but I'll try.

From Jungle I got silky smooth hair but it looked fluffy, that's why I wanted to try Fluff-Eaze.

Babyface is one of those things people seem to love so I had to have that one too.

I love the idea of shampoo blocks, and when you buy two you get a tin for free, just couldn't resist. I got Ultimate Shine and Godiva.

The look of fever is to die for with that little kiss, hope it works too.

The you've been mangoed bath melt is a bit over the top to use in one time, I will cut this in 3-4 pieces, I do like the smell but it is too much.

I also got a lot of samples, yeeey more jungle! I also got the charity pot, sympathy for your skin, I should Coco (sorry I don't like coconut) and Red Rooster.

Tonight I have 2 photoshoots (with 4 people!) so I can't try them. The first shoot starts at 17.00 and is for an event with mountainbikes. The second one starts at 20.00 and is about extreme make-up. These are my first real shoots and I'm exited!!!!

No comments: