Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My day

I don't feel like doing anything right now :) I had to go to a kind of hospital with elderly people that are mentally ill to practice my pedicure. We have to do this every 2 weeks and sometimes it is a lot of fun to work with these people and rewarding but today was aaarggh. The first woman was the worst, I wasnt sure if she was sleeping or awake (thank god she was still breathing) but she was kicking me all the time. It is hard to work this way but I also worried about hurting her because she wouldn't hold still.

In the afternoon we had make-up for men which was fun. My uncle went with me as a model, he even went to the city with make-up on. Respect for man who dare doing this ;) It wasn't like a dragqueen or something, just the make up men wear on tv.

But after that we had more hairstyling and it isn't something i'm good at, certainly not with fake hair on weird looking dolls :)

Now I'm going to watch Cooking for Kids with Louis, always makes me smile :)

1 comment:

The Secret Garden said...

OMG make-up for men, how cool! Didn't you take some pictures, now i'm excited to see what it looked like :)