Friday, February 20, 2009

Shopping!






Serena asked for a picture of a man wearing make-up in my last post. Here it is




This is my uncle who is always very nice and even takes off from work to come help me in class. In this picture he is wearing foundation (he has very red cheeks), blush, mascara, eye pencil, consealer and lipstick. This is make up meant for tv or pictures but if you would see this man on the street would you notice he is wearing make-up?





Today I went shopping for hairstyling equiment. I bought a straightener and a curling iron from babyliss. The price was a lot less than I thought I would spend, they were less than 60 euros for both of them.












Then I went to some other stores and got this





There is dry shampoo (to spray in your greasy hair and make it looks like it's washed, it really works!), two kinds of gel, some hair clips and a tooth brush to remove dead skin of the lips.


More hairclips

More hair clips, roses for the hair, satin ribbon to braid with and a sewing kit. You never know when a model bursts out of her skirt!






No comments: